February 25, 2013

Apologies + MAURY

Hello everyone. Why, it sure has been a while since I've been on here hasn't it? But hey, what better time for my triumphant return than the night after the Oscars. Actually, since everyone is just talking about The Onion and Anne Hathaway's nipples there may be a decrease in attention towards me. Oh well, nobody giving a shit hasn't stopped me before.

But where have I been? Why, Twitter dear friends! I've been tweeting up a storm, as these blogs take ages to do and twitter takes about 8 seconds. TIME IS MONEY, and I am poor. In fact, I just added a delightful twitter widget on the side of the blog right there, so you can see what I'm saying. I'm sure all zero of you who read this blog will enjoy that. 

So maybe I'll post more, or maybe I won't. Seriously though, like half of my posts here are apologising for never posting. I'm sure you appreciate that. No wonder I don't have a loyal readership.

I beg for your forgiveness with two great videos, both of the infamous Maury paternity tests:





In this video, after hearing that he is not the father, the man throws his hat in the woman's face. A master of classy behaviour.




I love how he doesn't just dance, he takes out a fucking tissue and waves it at the audience. It's a pretty distinguished dance for a show like Maury.

再见

No comments:

Post a Comment